Poi Pet PP SEZ is a new Special Economic Zone (SEZ), developed and operated under Poi Pet PPSEZ Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Phnom Penh SEZ Plc. it is located in Banteay Meanchey Province, Northwestern Cambodia neighboring the Cambodia-Thai Border. It is approximately 8 Km East of the Poipet city center, with access to one of the key border crossing point with Thailand in the northwest of Cambodia. Its aforesaid strategic location is attractive to prospective investors who are looking for starting new manufacturer, warehouse, or distribution center. It is actually 250 km away from the deep sea port at Laem Chabang, Thailand.
Strategically located with direct access to National Road No. 5 (a designated part of the Asian Highway 1), Poipet PP SEZ is an important knot along the Hoh Chi Minh – Phnom Penh – Siem Reap – Bangkok route.
Apart from our strategic location, Poipet PP SEZ can offer the following strengths
- Top-tier management team and professionals – Human capital is critical to success. Poipet PP SEZ is developed and managed by the same senior executives, who have extensive experience in managing infrastructure development, property development, and involving the development of Phnom Penh SEZ.
- Our Value-added services – We are able to provide value added serviced in Poipet PP SEZ which include the following:
- High standard infrastructure
- Reliable power and water supply
- Waste water/sewage management
- Flood protection
- One-stop service assistance with government applications and processing
- Recruitment and HR management service
- Security service
Auto parts, Electronics, Garment, Packing, Plastic Products, Wire & Components ,etc.
Target to complete major infrastructure and facilities works of phase 1 in early 2017
USD 10 million for project development & Infrastructure