Phnom Penh SEZ Plc. (PPSP) was incorporated and registered in the Kingdom of Cambodia as a private limited liability company with commercial registration no. Inv. 1076KH/2006 dated 10 May 2006 and was later on converted into a public limited company approved by the authority on 7 July 2015. PPSP, the leading industrial zone developer and operator in Cambodia, is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions based in Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone and our tanent in the zone.
Purposes of the Position
To support Legal Manager to ensure that the company’s legal matters are properly managed. Also, to support the manager in advising, supervising and directing the company regarding legal issues through effective understanding and critical thinking of Cambodian Legal framework.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the manager in preparing legal documents including long term lease agreement, sale and purchase agreement, lease of land, perpetual lease agreement, rental factory agreement, joint venture agreement, brokerage agreement, advisory service agreement etc. between the company and customers and other company as required.
- Support the manager in preparing documents for land registrations, transfer, sub-divide and long term lease certificate and support in processing documents and applications for land transaction, company registration and other related tasks to public and private organizations as needed.
- Support the manager in analyzing and providing updates on new laws and regulations, legal issues, law, sub-decree, prakas, circular, instruction and all kind of agreements related to real estate, investment, taxation, labor issue, environment, business and so on.
- Check and update on the existing legal documents, formats related to the company to maintain and make sure with the company benefits through the legal matters.
- Support the manager in managing and supervising legal department
- Support the manager by working closely with all departments to help deliver solutions relevant to the business needs under the law of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- As needed, liaise with law firms and relevant government institutions, namely the Ministry of Land Management, Urban Planning and Construction, Council for the Development of Cambodia, Special Economic Zone Administration and so on.
- Perform other tasks assigned by top management.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in any related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same position
- Good analysis and critical thinking skills
- Good translation skills
- Good English ability in legal matters and terms
- Good command of English language
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team building skills
- Ability to deal with different people in professional manner
- Ability to manage multi-tasks with effective and efficient results
- Ability to work under high pressure
Interested candidates shall send their CV, covering Letter with current photo 4 x 6 and expected salary to below address. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates.
Phnom Penh SEZ Plc.
Road 4, Sangkat Kantuk, Khan Kambol, Phnom Penh
Telephone: +855(0)23 729 798
E-mail: [email protected]