Phnom Penh SEZ Plc. was incorporated and
registered in the Kingdom of Cambodia as a private limited liability company
with commercial registration no. Inv. 1076KH/2006 dated 10 May 2006 and was
later on converted into a public limited company which was approved by the
authority on 7 July 2015. Phnom Penh SEZ Plc., the leading industrial zone
developer and operator in Cambodia, is seeking a qualified Cambodian national
for the position to be based in Phnom Penh SEZ as below.
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide assistance in
legal supports in consultation and analysis to Legal Manager through effective
understanding and critical thinking of Cambodian Legal framework.
II. ROLES AND
- Daily assist in preparing legal documents including long
term lease agreement, sale and purchase agreement, lease of land,
perpetual lease agreement, rental factory agreement, joint venture
agreement, brokerage agreement, advisory service agreement, sponsorship
agreement, etc. between the company and customers, and other company as
- Assist in analyzing legal issues, law,
sub-decree, prakas, circular, instruction and all kind of agreements as
- Assist in searching new laws and regulations
related to real estate, investment, taxation, labor issue, environment, business
and so on.
- Assist in processing documents, applications
for land transaction, company registration, and other related tasks as
needed to public and private organizations.
- Assist in translating laws, rules,
regulations, notifications, orders, government correspondence letters from
Khmer Language to English Language or vice versa, documents and agreement
and filing legal documents properly and confidentially.
- Translate legal contracts or agreements from
English Language to Khmer Language or vice versa
- Check the government websites for updated
news, new laws, rules, regulations and notification
- Read government newspaper to check updated
news, new laws, rules, regulations and
notification and tenders
- Assist in drafting letters, notices to
clients, public and private institute
- Assist in following up with the customers on
the legal documents required by the company.
- Keep and update the legal
documents/information of each tenant.
- Perform other tasks that deem fit and required
AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor decree of law
- Two years related experience is a plus, or
fresh graduate with high self-motivation is encouraged to apply
- Good analysis skills, critical thinking and
- Good English ability in legal matters, terms
- Good translation skills from Khmer to English
and vice versa
- Good writing & speaking in English
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with and across
- Willing and eager to learn new things
- Flexible to the work situation
- Have clear-cut of instruction
- Strong academic record –should attach with
Internal: The incumbent is required
to work closely with Legal Officer/Legal Manager and staffs from relevant
departments to maintain the company is running on the legal basis to achieve
External: Assisting in following up
with customers to get related documents for agreement preparation,
confirming the customers on the agreement review.
Interested candidates shall send their CV, Covering Letter
with current photo 4 x 6 and expected salary to address below. Attractive
remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates.
Phnom Penh SEZ Plc.
Road 4, Sangkat Kantuk, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh
Telephone: +855(0)23 729 798, Fax: +855 (0)23 729 799
E-mail: [email protected]