Phnom Penh SEZ is equipped with a modern infrastructure, ensuring that your operations run smoothly - all the time.
Flood-safe dike and drainage system:
- The whole zone is protected by dikes and equipped with a modern drainage system, providing 100% secuty for your smooth and dry operations throughout the year
Electricity and telecommunications network:
- All basic networks are prepared and ready to connect to your location on site, we have a range of expert local telecommunications suppliers ready to assist.
- For your transportation needs, the on-site dry port provides fast and reliable loading and storage facilities.
- In the near future we will be able to connect our dry port to the main train line (passing Phnom Penh SEZ) from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville (Kompong Som) and later Vietnam - offering you direct access to a global logistics network.
- A modern, industrial power plant is installed and staffed 24hrs a day, 7 days a week to back up the main power supplies - just in case.
Independent water supplies:
- Phnom Penh SEZ has its own water supply system, ranging from rainwater collection, a ground water pumping station to waste water treatment. We try hard to conserve our resources and to provide our clients and partners with clean and responsible solutions for their investment.