Phnom Penh SEZ Plc. was incorporated and registered in the Kingdom of Cambodia as a private limited liability company with commercial registration no. Inv. 1076KH/2006 dated 10 May 2006 and was later on converted into a public limited company which was approved by the authority on 7 July 2015. Phnom Penh SEZ Plc., the leading industrial zone developer and operator in Cambodia, is seeking a qualified Cambodian national for the position of EHS Officer/Manager to be based in Phnom Penh SEZ.
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of this position is work closely with all Dept. to provide suitably secure environments and make sure that the security and safety are properly managed. Ensure that PPSEZ achieves its objectives and makes the best use of its employees by compliance with environment, health and safety.
II. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure the health and safety of all employees, contractors and visitors.
- Monitor the company’s operation, Processes and procedures to ensure that they comply with Environment, health and safety regulations.
- Prevent and eliminate injury and illness to employees and assist companies to comply with safety procedure.
- Investigate and report on accidents and related incidents, recommending any changes that
maybe necessary, to ensure that the company complies with environment, health and safety regulations.
- Investigate accidents to identify their causes and find ways to prevent them in the future.
- Maintain good working relationships with insurers and other relevant authorities to ensure that the company’s interests are safeguarded and a safety, healthy working environment is maintained.
- Inspect and evaluate the environment, equipment and processes in working areas to ensure compliance with government safety regulations such as Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) and industry standards (PPSEZ construction guideline).
- Coordinate PPSEZ staffs and ISO consultant to comply with ISO requirement in order to get the company ISO registered.
- Identify, assess and manage all environment risks associated with our operations and processes to prevent pollution, reduce waste, control emissions and use energy efficiently.
- Ensure Head of Security to play a key role in developing and coordinating security training programs in collaboration with SAHAS/B70 or other training providers.
- Provide advice to the Head of Security regarding the development and implementation of company’s security policy and other Rule and Regulation’s PPSEZ.
- Ensure completion of other tasks as assigned by senior management from time to time.
III. QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- At least bachelor or master degree in Management or equivalent.
- Working experience with international organization in similar duties as required by this position.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks with effective and efficient results
- Good command of English language
- Strong oral and written communication skill, good negotiation skills, good decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate activities. Ability to motivate, flexibility, creativity and maturity.
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Internal: To work closely with manager/director and all staffs in the company to achieve the business objectives.
- External: To collaborate closely with tenants and local authority and maintain close contact with Ministry of Environment.
Interested candidates shall send their CV, Covering Letter with current photo 4 x 6 and expected salary to address below. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates.
Phnom Penh SEZ Plc.
Road 4, Sangkat Kantuk, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh
Telephone: +855(0)23 729 798, Fax: +855 (0)23 729 799
E-mail: [email protected]