Phnom Penh SEZ Plc. was incorporated and registered in the Kingdom of Cambodia as a private limited liability company with commercial registration no. Inv. 1076KH/2006 dated 10 May 2006 and was later on converted into a public limited company which was approved by the authority on 7 July 2015. Phnom Penh SEZ Plc., the leading industrial zone developer and operator in Cambodia, is seeking a qualified Cambodian national for the position of Accounting Assistant to be based in Phnom Penh SEZ.
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of the position is to provide support to direct manager in accurate and timing accounting system, compliance tax regulation, bookkeeping relevant documents in good collaboration with accounting team.
II. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare receipt and payment voucher from customers
- Prepare invoice and release to relevant customers
- Maintain accounting/book keeping records system
- Do daily/weekly data entry into accounting system
- Ensure proper filling of tax and accounting document are in good manner
- Prepare monthly/annual tax declaration and make sure to submit it on time
- Communicate with tax officer/tax auditor
- Report daily work to supervisor
- Other tasks assigned by direct manager
III. QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum bachelor degree of Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting or tax
- Ability to work with and across different team
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Good writing and speaking in English
- Solid experience in using QuickBook program and Excel Spread sheet
- Knowledge of Cambodia Tax declaration is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Flexibility, willing to learn and cope with pressure
- Internal: the incumbent is required to report to Accountant for accounting work and assist in coordinating with operation staff and collaborate with other unit.
- External: the incumbent is also required to maintence close contact with suppliers, tenants, tax officer.
Interested candidates shall send their CV, Covering Letter with current photo 4 x 6 and expected salary to address below. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates.
Phnom Penh SEZ Plc.
National Road 4, Sangkat Kantuk, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh
Telephone: +855(0)23 729 798, Fax: +855 (0)23 729 799