Phnom Penh SEZ Plc. was incorporated and registered in the Kingdom of Cambodia as a private limited liability company with commercial registration no. Inv. 1076KH/2006 dated 10 May 2006 and was later on converted into a public limited company which was approved by the authority on 7 July 2015. Phnom Penh SEZ Plc., the leading industrial zone developer and operator in Cambodia, is seeking Cambodian national for a Qualified Surveyor to be based in Poi Pet PPSEZ, Banteay Meanchey province.
I. The Purpose of the Position
The purpose of this position is to lead all technical site survey and land management for Poi Pet Infrastructure Development Project and report to the Project Manager .
II. Roles and Responsibility
- Provide work control lines and elevations that are required for accurate measurement and correct installation or construction
- Assist in the evaluation of potential dimensions and other field problems
- Perform layout work competently and accurately as specified by the drawing
- Ensuring accuracy of boundary of lease area
- Provide checking of as-built conditions that require the use of surveying techniques
- Provide land survey and cross-section surveys as required and produce the technical survey report
- Assist with conducting quantity calculations as required
- Ability to operate and install the total station machine, leveling machine, and relevant survey equipment.
- Lead surveying team to conduct actual site survey for developing BoQ
III. Qualifications and Skills Required
- Diploma or Bachelor of Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- 3-4 years minimum of surveying work (land, road, bridge and building)
- Good at English’s speaking and writing
- Be honest, flexible, commitment & learning person
- Be willing to work at fields in provinces
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge about: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Power Point, AutoCAD Civil 3D or Land Development
Interested candidates please email your CV, Cover Letter, Current photo 4 x 6 and expected salary to address below: Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates.
Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone (PPSEZ)
National Road 4, Sangkat Kantuk, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh
Telephone: 023 729 798,